Monday, December 05, 2005

New Lost Theory

Ever since Lost first aired last season, there have been message boards upon message boards all over the internet attempting to theorize about the mysteries of the show. I've stumbled across some cool fan sites over the past year or so and read many a hypothesis ranging from the "purgatory theory" to the "alien experiment theory", each with their own interesting take.

But I have to say, THIS ONE is one of the more thorough, intelligent and unique ones thus far.

I like it. Take a peek folks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I think this is interesting, but it almost seems too complicated to be palatable. If they tried to explain this to the viewing public at large, I think you would get a lot of collective head-scratching.

Still, I love the idea that they all represent some aspect that's needed for future survival on an island utopia while the rest of the world is screwed.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Kalinda said...

It is complex to be sure, and I think ('specially with all the rumors I've heard) it give the creators almost too much credit. The poles and the magnetism factors may come into play I think though. I gotta give a lot of credit to that guy who came up with it. He certainly has a lot of time on his hands...

5:08 PM  
Blogger screamwriter said...

Interesting, but I don't buy the part about the polar bears being on the island because they think it's the north pole. How'd they get there in the first place?

1:37 PM  
Blogger Kalinda said...

My guess? They floated on an iceberg till it melted on the shore of the island!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares