Monday, June 13, 2005

The Mother Land

Hey Folks,

I know I've been kind of crummy recently with the upkeep of this here blog, but I was home, kickin' it back in the NYC for a while, and before that I was finishing things up at my job.

I know you're all dying to read my review of MR. and MRS. Smith, and I assure you it is coming quite soon. Then of course there's Batman Begins which I will be seeing on Friday.

MR. and MRS. Smith certainly did well at the box office this weekend raking in over $50 Mill, but in my opinion the movie looks like its going to be terrible. Sure there are two incredibly great looking and suave stars in the movie, who are purportedly sleeping together in real life, but will that save it from a poorly written script and AND action scenes. I can't wait to find out.

Also is it sick of me that I kind of want to see The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D? Beacuse I sort of do...

Anyways, don't give hope on me yet, I honestly have a good review up my sleeve. Promise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I kinda want to see The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D too. I think because it's a 3-D movie and those are always fun in their own way.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares