Thursday, October 20, 2005

Surface makes the Cut (What in the world....)

This just in.

According to IMDB TV News , it was announced yesterday that the NBC Sci-fi show SURFACE would be picked up for the rest of the season.

Holy Mother of Pearl, I don’t believe this. After basically deciding to give up on the show, I skipped Monday night’s episode to finish watching Game 5 of the Astros/Cardinals playoff series. And now this. I’m still not sure if I’m going to delete the season pass or not, I suppose at this point, I feel compelled by a morbid curiosity of where the show could actually go in the span of eighteen more episodes.

Still no word on Invasion or Threshold making the cut. I suppose only time will tell on those guys, though I continue to be underhwelmed by each.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

INVASION + JEFF ZUCKER - EDDIE CIBRIAN = SURFACE.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Kalinda said...

Hah ---that's funny.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares