Friday, February 24, 2006

New Yorker in Hollywood turns one year old!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear New Yorker in Hollywood, Happy Birthday to me!

Hooray! As of yesterday I have been running for this blog for an entire year. I can barely believe it myself --it seems like only yesterday I was reviewing the Jacket and doing a preview on The Island. My how time flies.

I just wanted to say thank you to all you folks who read this old thing. I hope I can keep you interested for another year to come.

Since it is my blog birthday, and everyone gets a wish on their birthday, I choose to use this event as an excuse to post my favorite picture on file ever...

Bryan Singer, here's lookin' at you kid.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just 1 year? it feels like an ETERNITY.

(seriously, congratulations... i expect your other fans' public congratulations will follow shortly. )

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares