Friday, May 20, 2005

Movies make front page of CNN

If you hurry over to CNN.com , you will see the article on summer movies, featuring Batman Begins, has made the front page of the web site.

Am I excited?

Actually, not really - in fact I sort of find it a bit ludicrous and alarming. Am I a movie enthusiast? Yes, of course. This entire blog is devoted to the entertainment industry. But CNN.com is a major news establishment, who's primary focus should not be Hollywood's summer movie slate. It's just...wrong. Not that they're stealing my thunder of anything like that at all...its just - aren't there more important things to report if you're one of the leading news organizations in the world? CNN leave the movies to me, go write about the important stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares