Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What? Politcs in Hollywood?

Ok, I don't normally do this sort of thing on this blog, but I felt it my civic duty to remind all of you Angelenos out there who might peruse this site to go out and vote for mayor today. Polls are open till 8 PM, and if you're not sure where your local polling station is you can click here .

Am I going to endorse a candidate? No. Its a mayoral runoff for two candidates who I think have about equal set of pros and cons. Its all a matter of point of view. I see it more as getting into the habit of being politically active in one's community. So go excercise your right as a U.S. citizen and resident of California. Choose your own city mayor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elliot Cowan said...

Vote 1 Tony Danza.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares