Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Warner Hollywood Lot is haunted!



Yes, you read that right. The women's bathrooms on the second floor of the Writer's Building at the old Warner Hollywood Lot are haunted! How do I know this you might ask? Well let's just say I know a guy who knows a guy.

No but seriously, I was in there quite recently on more than one occasion when spooky happenings occured. In one instance, I was in the stall with the door shut, I swear to you I heard rustling coming from the stall next to me. Rustling followed by the sound of the water running in the tank as if the toilet had just been flushed. When I exited my stall, the noises stopped, and to my surprise I saw there was no one else in the bathroom! I have corroborating evidence from other female employees, who have entered this very bathroom when it was empty save for themselves, and when they walked out of their stall, someone, or should I say something, had turned on the faucets at the sinks so they were all running.

If it makes anyone feel better, the ghosts have not been known to commit any malicious acts, and appear to be fairly harmless poltergeists.

P.S. I'm not crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares