Thursday, March 10, 2005

Just for the Record, I am not LOST

Since last night's posting I have gotten some angry hate e-mail about where my loyalties should lie. See America's Next Top Model is in the Wednesday 8 PM time slot, the same time slot as ABC's Lost. Yes, I am well aware of this, and under normal circumstances I TiVo Lost on Wednesday. Luckily since UPN is so hard up, they re-air their new episodes of top model on Fridays at 9 PM. Hence allowing me to follow along with both shows. Yes of course I realize that Lost is a better show than Top Model. Though the sad truth be told, a little bird has told me the show's plot points are not exactly as well planned out as we would all like to think. Still, any show that has polar bears on a tropical island gets major points in my book. Touche JJ.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Alias, I expect Lost to start declining in quality sometime near the end of second season. In the meantime, I plan to enjoy it.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Kalinda said...

Yeah, to be honest I always thought Alias was a little overrated.  Men are more prone to like it cause Jennifer Garner is always looking great in her various costumes.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares